The physicians and team at Green Valley OB/GYN believe that a woman’s needs are unique and best met by compassionate and specialized care with respect to the sensitive processes women face at each stage in their lives.
Our gynecological services include:
- Annual and preventative health exams
- Birth control/contraception counseling
- Family planning
- STD screening and management
- Adolescent gynecology
- HPV vaccination
- Management and Treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Clinical breast exams
- Evaluation of pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Endometriosis evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of Abnormal bleeding
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Evaluation of Infertility (referral for treatment)
For added convenience, screening mammograms, gynecological ultrasounds, laboratory services are all provided within our office. In addition, our office contains a surgical suite with anesthesiology services for a range of surgical treatments including hysteroscopy, Novasure, Myosure and LEEP.
While non-surgical treatment methods for gynecological conditions are always preferred, in some cases surgery may be necessary. All of our physicians are experienced in using the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques and advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical methods to solve many gynecological problems that formerly required major surgery.
To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified gynecologists call (336) 378-1110.